Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Cucumber, Mustard & Dill Salad -- Yum!
* 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
* 1 tablespoon mild olive oil
* 1 large seedless cucumber (usually plastic-wrapped; 1 lb), peeled
(you can use 2 regular cucumbers, peeled and seeded)
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, and sugar in a bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking.
halve cucumber lengthwise and remove seeds with a small spoon, then cut halves crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
add cucumber and dill to vinaigrette, tossing to coat.
Posted by Team Chastain at 6:43 PM